If you’re about to say “I do” anytime soon, then you’re probably spending a lot of time thinking about exactly how you want to look in those photos that are going to sit on your fireplace for the rest of your life. It’s a big decision, right? Eyelash extensions are a dream come true for brides. They’re easy to care for and can look as natural or as glam as you want. They just make your eyes look “done”. They’re photo-ready, open-eyed and stunning. Plus, you can rest assured that a strip lash won’t spring free as you gaze into your new spouse’s startled face. Also, they’ll make your honeymoon a breeze. Less fussing with your makeup, and more fussing with your honey. So between your cake tasting, updo tries, and and makeup trials, make sure that you try your eyelash extensions, too. It’s ideal to try them about a month before your wedding. That way you can tell your last stylist exactly what look you’d like – with NO surprises before the big day. Check out our pro tips…
6 Pro Tips For Brides:
1. Come in for a set of lashes well in advance of your wedding. As with anything new to your beauty routine it’s best to get to know how eyelash extensions work for your face. This way you can get used to the look of them, and assess the set of lashes that is right for you.
2. Practice posing in pictures before and after, with and without eyelash extensions. Notice the difference!
3. Make sure you get your tan/spray tan/airbrush before you get your lashes done. After you get a new set of lashes (or a lash fill) the adhesive needs 24 hours to properly set. Excessive heat, moisture, steam, water, and exposure to oils and creams can break down the bond of the glue.
4.Use a mascara that is specially formulated for a dramatic look. You’ll want full length and volume on the big day so your eyes pop! Also make sure that your mascara is formulated for eyelash extensions. Regular mascaras can interfere with the adhesive.
5. Find photos of eyelash looks that you love. Bring them in, and our technicians can adapt your favorite look to suit you face.
6. Smile and enjoy yourself!
photos via weheartit.com